You need to become aware of the things that make you feel unhappy. If you don’t have anything good to say or feel, at least stop with the negativity.
– Learn to say no when you feel you are reaching your limits. Learn to say no, even to people you love, and you care about. You can’t please them all; someone will always feel frustrated. And learn to control yourself and your anxiety: What if I upset them? What if they don’t like me anymore? You need to respect your own desires, your own needs, your own strengths, and weaknesses. Others should understand that you love them. You cannot live permanently with the fear of losing them. Believe in yourself.
– Learn to manage your thoughts and guilt. Don’t let others be your priority forever. You can’t always think that others will get upset. Remember that you have needs too.
– Find some time to rest. When was the last time you took a relaxing bath without having dozens of thoughts in your mind or dozens of tasks?
– Learn to do something new so that you can gain strength and soothe your emotions. Learning keeps the mind active, which helps you forget the stressful events. You can’t have a positive outlook if you are stuck in the past and not thinking about new things.
– Banish negative thoughts. Positivity starts within you. Thoughts are transformed into words and words are gradually transformed into actions, and these, in turn, bring positive energy into your life. When you start to see the world as a beautiful place, you will feel happy.